For glass processors, sandblasters, acid-etched, glass artists and other types of decorative glass, the ClearShield Eco-System gives the following benefits:
- Helps you sell more glass
- Greater customer satisfaction
- Easy to apply
- Durable and uniform finish – no splotches
- Safe – no EPA concerns – non-hazardous materials
- Environmentally responsible
- Resists fingerprints and other staining during handling
For end users, ClearShield Eco-Glass:
- Keeps glass looking like new
- Resists fingerprints and other staining
- Is always easier to clean and keep clean
- Maintains visual appearance and intended design
Ordinary sandblasted glass easily and rapidly loses its visual appeal through staining and fingerprinting.
While many people feel that acid-etched glass overcomes the fingerprinting and staining problems so common
with sandblasted glass, this is not true. In fact, many industry insiders feel that once stained, acid-etched
glass is even more difficult to clean.
Protection with ClearShield is the ideal solution for sandblasted and acid-etched glass as it resists fingerprinting and staining, while maintaining the beautiful appearance of decorative glass.
Our range of AfterCare products offer even greater long- term protection to the glass and optimize cleaning benefits. However, normal glass cleaners can also be used. Full technical and commercial support is also provided.
Click here for a case study.
For further details, do not hesitate to contact us.