For architects, building contractors, building owners and facilities managers, the ClearShield Eco-Glass gives the following benefits:
- Reduces construction and maintenance costs and delays
- Keeps glass looking like new
- Creates a pristine appearance of façade
- Increases satisfaction of tenants and occupiers
Building contractors face the problem of concrete splatter, cement dust, construction run-off and other types of alkaline construction materials damaging and corroding the surface of glass on building sites.
ClearShield Eco-Glass helps to reduce:
- Remedial work and costly replacement for glass surface damage
- Costs from unsatisfactory final builder's clean or call-backs
- Delayed certification on glazing handover
Inevitably, unprotected glass becomes contaminated over time, ruining a building's appearance. Typical contaminants include concrete and silicone run-off, traffic fumes and unburned hydrocarbons, tree sap and bird deposits.
The result is costly and difficult cleaning. With ClearShield Eco-Glass already installed however, this means:
- Reduced use of access equipment to maintain the glass
- Increased effectiveness and reduced frequency of window washing
- Glass stays cleaner for longer
The benefits of ClearShield go far beyond its easy-to-clean properties. It protects the glass surface from damage caused by corrosion, weathering and chemical contamination.
For glass already contaminated during or after construction, contact us for solutions to renovate contaminated glass to its original 'as-new' appearance and effective protection from future contamination.
Click here for a case study.
For further details, do not hesitate to contact us.